“Underwater Investigations and Robotics” is an academic Journal focusing on the World Ocean study and development and relating to the area of knowledge at the intersection of Engineering, Administration, Robotics, Informatics, Computer Engineering, Oceanology, etc.
The objective of the Journal is to provide the reader with systemized and reliable information on the most significant scientific developments, theoretical and experimental results of underwater environment and bottom investigation as well as to consolidate the efforts of scientific and business communities as would-be users of the latest achievements in the field of underwater research technologies.
The Journal “Underwater Investigations and Robotics” publishes research articles, reviews, problem-touching and debating broad-covering publications on ocean study and development methods and technologies.
Authors of publications are top-level researchers, renowned and young scholars of scientific communities and higher education institutions of Russia including the Far East, Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Ural, Siberia, and other countries. The Journal engages the leading experts to peer-review the articles submitted.
Readership of the Journal is made by researchers community involved in underwater investigations.
Scope of the Journal:
· underwater research and robotics fundamental problems;
· underwater vehicles, robot systems and techniques;
· underwater navigation and control;
· information and control models and architectures;
· direct and remote sensing methods of ocean research ( acoustic, geophysical, physicochemical and landscape investigations) ;
· ocean resources development (Marine Geology, Power-Engineering, Biotechnology, Ecology and water environment monitoring);
· marine expeditions, underwater survey, deepwater tests and technical experiments.
The Journal is published in Russian. The Journal contents and abstracts are published in Russian and in English.
The Journal is registered in the Federal Service for Media Law Compliance and Cultural Heritage. Registration Certificate: PI № FS77-25062 of 20 July 2006.
· The Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
· Federal state budgetary scientific institution The Institute for Marine Technology Problems FEBRAS
Established in 2006
Issues per year: 2
Subscribe to the Journal:
The subscription index in the Rospechat Agency Catalogue is 36087.
The Journal “Underwater Investigations and Robotics” is included in the List of Peer-Reviewed Journals by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and is indexed by the Russian Science Citation Index System.
The Journal is published by the Federal Publishing Company “Dalnauka”. Illustrations in colour.
The articles are published free of charge.